Whether we are managing or assisting the implementation of a project scope or roll-out, our clients have the comfort and assurance that our project team already have in-depth knowledge of their IT environment and the commercial rates are already defined in our service agreement.
As their trusted IT support partner, it is also in our interest to only recommend and successfully implement solutions that optimise our client’s IT systems and add measurable value, in terms of savings or user experience. We aim to deliver cost-effective solutions and enhancements that help our clients maintain a competitive advantage in their business.
With our managed service clients, ISN Solutions are positioned to both support and deploy simultaneously, without impacting their normal business operations.
We take pride in keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies and proven offerings. These are continually evolving in this digital world, but can generally be categorised as:
- Cloud Based Solutions (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS)
- Data Storage & Back-Up
- Business Continuity
- Disaster Recovery
- Remote Access & Mobility
- Network & Comms (LAN/WAN)
- Information Management (IM)
The deployments for our clients differ in scale and complexity. They range from large-scale projects across global sites, with significant investment, to smaller scale roll-outs across an organisation. Typical examples include:
- Migrations; Operating system or application upgrades
- Security roll-outs (content filtering, firewalling, multi-factor authentication)
- Cloud back-ups; DR/BC planning and testing
- Comms upgrades; Cloud-hosted telephony
- Design & build of IM systems (e.g. with SharePoint)
- Office re-locations
- Multi-tenant office networks (hardware, cabling, comms)
- Infrastructure design and hosted data centres
- Rig hook-ups (VSAT comms, network, infrastructure)
- Remote/temporary locations (offices, sites, camps)