Simple Service Model
Our service model is simple and transparent. Our clients clearly understand, in advance, exactly what level of service they will receive and exactly how much this will cost them.
In terms of support, an MSP like ISN Solutions will add little value to an unmonitored, reactive, break-fix arrangement, where response times are typically based on best-endeavours availability. For this reason, we only offer monitored and proactive managed service support to our clients, backed by committed and agreed service levels.
Our model gives our clients the assurance and comfort that their systems are being monitored 24/7 and unlimited support will always be available when needed - all for the price of a single, fixed monthly fee.
Managed Service Features
- Designed around client needs
- Unlimited proactive support
- Single, fixed monthly fee
- 24/7 infrastructure monitoring
- Business hours and out-of-hours
- Remote and on-site
- Service level management/reporting
- Third-party management
- Scalable commercial structure (up or down)
- Procurement and license management
- Fixed rates for project workscopes
Managed Service Benefits
- With fixed-fee, we are incentivised to deliver and maintain a stable and reliable IT environment
- Committed SLA shifts the IT support focus towards perfecting service delivery
- Clients only monitor the service ‘outputs’ (our SLA and KPI metrics), rather than manage the ‘inputs’ (resourcing, skills, costs)
- No blurring of responsibilities or conflict between performing operational support tasks and project roll-outs
- Clients can better control, predict and plan their IT costs, as well as access wider range of IT skill sets
- Commercial framework can flex up or down as required, without changing workscopes or terms