ISN Solutions Ltd is committed to minimising its environmental impact and to continually improving its environmental performance.
ISN Solutions Ltd Management are personally committed to, and will actively promote and support the effective implementation of the company’s Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Management System policies and activities.
ISN Solutions Ltd scope of service is presented:
“Delivery of bespoke ICT services, solutions and consultancy to Energy Industry Organisations.”
ISN Solutions Ltd is committed to establishing sustainable solutions as an integral element of its business activity and will engage with its clients and suppliers in establishing the strategies that will achieve a reduction / minimisation of potential waste and emissions in supporting the conservation of natural resources through the development of innovation.
ISN Solutions Ltd will:
- Operate an Environmental Management System compliant with the requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
- Identify aspects and impacts that could adversely impact the environment and apply effective measures to eliminate or control.
- Review of statutory, regulatory and industry standards and requirements to ensure compliance.
- Establish and review environmental objectives that place an emphasis on performance improvement.
- Consider the environment and associated risks in every business decision.
- Develop environmental responsibility among our employees and contractors.
- Promote environmental awareness amongst our personnel and suppliers.
- Respond to environmental concerns.
- Effectively communicate this policy to all personnel, suppliers and interested parties.
- Commit to prevention of pollution and waste minimisation resulting from our operations.
This policy is issued to clearly demonstrate the Management’s commitment to the implementation of the principles of this standard and the appointment of competent dedicated resources to ensure the company’s Management System is consistently effective.
The implementation and maintenance of this policy statement is the responsibility of the Chief Executive and shall be clearly communicated and understood throughout the company.
This policy has been reviewed and approved by the ISN Solutions Ltd Chief Executive and the effectiveness of this policy will be reviewed and revised on an ongoing basis.
David Greenwood, Chief Executive