ISN has been involved in a number of development campaigns both in the UK and internationally. Our proven methodology helps operators implement the right IT and Telecomm activities, at the right time, gaining most from their investment.
How we do it
ISN can work through two specific scopes of work relating to telecommunications and IT:
- Services required to support a geographically diverse and constantly shifting project team and their specific needs in terms of applications, communicating, interfacing and running the project
- IT and telecomms for the actual facilities themselves and the systems and services required.
With knowledge of both, ISN can assist either challenge, clearly focused on working with the operator through the project and on into operations.
Key services in this domain include:
- A Needs Study aimed at defining the scope of services required to support the project team over the life cycle of the project
- A Telecomms Philosophy aimed at defining the services required for the production facilities
- Provision of key telecoms and IT resources to sit within or outside the engineering team, to represent the interests of the operator
- Support through Concept, FEED, Detailed Design, Construction, Commissioning and Acceptance and through into Operations
Take a closer look at some of the projects we have delivered, including work on the Buzzard project and onshore and offshore development campaigns in Africa and the Middle East including work on Karachaganak’s huge $24Billion field development in Kazakhstan.
If you are looking to develop an onshore or offshore field, either nationally or internationally, and think you may need assistance, then please contact us.