Pre paid block of hours
This is the most flexible way to use ISN's services. The customer buys a number of hours of our time, which can be used as telephone, remote control or on-site support. The more hours purchased, the lower the equivalent hourly rate. There is no limit on the type of IT related work covered by this type of contract: project work, upgrades and enhancements can be done as well as fault fixing and preventative maintenance.
- Proactive support
- Flexible - Any type of work can be done – projects, upgrades, maintenance and fault fixing.
- Guaranteed response times
- Monthly incident statements
- Travel time and expenses within the M25 are free
Best suited to
- Companies where IT is an important part of the business and who need their systems to keep pace with changing requirements.
- Companies who will need a proportion of project work carried out during the year.
- Companies who do not require day to day support but want to use ISN for project work in our specialist areas of infrastructure design; remote access; thin client technology; network security; backup and disaster recovery.
Costs start at under £4,000 for a block of 40 support hours. Bigger blocks of hours cost less per hour.
Call us to tell us more about what kind of support service you need: 020 7313 8300
Our IT Support packages
Fixed cost per machine
For a fixed monthly charge ISN can provide you with proactive support with guaranteed response times. After an initial one-time stabilisation of your IT environment, we cover all faults and errors.
A flexible way to use ISN's services. Hours purchased can be used as telephone, remote control or on-site support. The more hours purchased, the lower the equivalent hourly rate.
Pay on use
Many organisations don't feel happy about committing to an annual contract, especially if their IT support requirements are small. ISN are happy to provide our expertise on an informal basis charged at an hourly rate.