All have the potential to cause major consequences, so the speedy restoration of IT and protection of important assets, such as data, hardware and software in support of company operations is critical.
ISN has unrivalled expertise in readying upstream oil and gas companies, so their IT infrastructure is not exposed to unnecessary risk should the unthinkable occur. We are well versed in deploying solutions that protect all of your IT – from HQ to campsite, datacentre to drill head.
Working together we will help you:
- Assess your preparedness in the event of an unforeseen disaster and the impact of IT on your operations
- Identify potential weak links in your disaster recovery strategy
- Document your plan for auditing and regulatory necessity
- Have contingency to respond to a disaster and resume critical business functions within a defined time frame, minimising data loss, and restoring or replacing impacted facilities as quickly as possible
- Develop a disaster recovery (DR) plan that is updated on a timely basis and tested regularly
At the heart of our recommendations is state-of-the-art technology from the world’s leading technology vendors. This innovation combined with our operational domain knowledge fosters robust solutions covering backup and restore, high availability, data replication and archiving.
No DR plan is effective without the people there to manage it. Whether you have an existing in-house IT team or not, we can provide as much or as little resource needed to maintain the plan and systems to ensure your peace of mind.
If you would like to understand more about our approach to DR and how we might help your company please get in touch and speak to one of our experts.